Developed by Sun Microsystems in 1986, Java, based on object oriented and class, has evolved to become one of the most sought after programming languages of the world. With over a billion plus desktops and more than 3 billions smartphones running Java, the opportunities with Java are endless. What makes it more popular among developer community is its exception handling support for both skilled and for the new developers on the block, using its exceptional memory management and multi-threading features. Besides, the fact that is one of the most secure programming languages, Start-ups, SMBs and Enterprises can rely on its multifaceted capabilities to build applications that are future ready , secure and reliable.
So, whether you are a Start-up, SMEs or an enterprise, at NorthstarClicks, our Java application development services can help you develop features rich and breath-taking applications or products to meet your business requirement by leveraging the best out of Java programming. Further, we can help you develop application in various devices like gaming consoles, parking stations, ATMs, smartphones, navigation systems and many more, using Java.
With each upgrade Java consistently introduces functionality, stretching the limits of its predecessor version. Not to mention, being platform independent at both source and binary levels, JAVA version 8 fixes and improves the shortfalls of JAVA 7. JAVA 8 comes with many amazing features and has always been like a treasure box for JAVA application developers at every stage of its evolution. At, Northstarclicks, our experts have always kept their razor focus on new possibilities with this popular programming language.
- Java is Object Oriented, platform independent, robust and secure.
- Maintenance of desktop and web apps is easy and flexible.
- With the use of J2EE Frameworks lightweight web apps can be build.
- JAVA integrates easily with AJAX with extensible plug-in support for existing J2EE applications.
- Instant migration for your application servers to JAVA/J2EE platform such as apache, web logic and web sphere.
- Supports migration and porting of different architectures and existing software solutions to JAVA and J2EE platforms.