It’s digital after-all !
Oftentimes, we have come across situations where our customers are at crossroads – Should they redesign their website or let it be as it is? Given their stable profit margins and smooth business sailing, should they consider redesigning their legacy websites or focus on some other strategic goals. As a web designing service provider
, it’s our duty to educate companies with the right knowledge and surprisingly on retrospecting we have found ourselves spending significant proportion of time explaining to our prospects the importance of web redesigning and stuffs. Mostly, it’s the case with legacy businesses who are struggling to set their foot on digital grounds.
A decade earlier, the story was a bit different. With the onset of internet in our country, most businesses hopped onto the web-bandwagon and built a website for their business. However, their businesses were still running on old models. As time passed by, most businesses started to realize the power of digital and started investing on their sites to make it yet another billable channel. Today, those who have invested on their website took a lead against their competitors and are doing exponentially better than the ones who once ruled the roost. That’s the power of websites.
- Question 1: Does your website looks pretty much outdated as compared to your competitors?
- Question 2: What’s the purpose your current website is serving?
- Question 3: Does your advertising, marketing, promotions or product strategy have a rub off effect on your web funnel?
- Question 4: Does your website communicate well with your audience in their mobile devices . In other words, is
your website responsive?
- Question 5: How do you measure the effectiveness of your website ?
- Do you use analytics platforms? Does your website bounce rate is more than 70%?
- Question 6: Are you able to interact with your customers, suppliers, partners and stakeholders easily with your content and navigation on your site?
- Question 7: Is you site loading speed is better tan your competitors?
- Question 8: Does your website resemble you to match the demands of today’s world?
- Question 9: How much time does it take for you to upload and manage content?
- Question 10: Do you incur heavy maintenance cost yet your website breaks down?
Do you know more reasons than above to re-design a website? We would be happy to hear. Drop a mail to us – firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts in the comments section below!